LUX HOME WARRANTYYour home is an important investment. At Collins Homes & Renovations, we use LUX Home Warranty to provide homeowners with peace of mind.
Home Warranty for our Clients
LUX Home Warranty Year 1 – Materials & Workmanship
The program warrants that during the first year, the Homeowner will receive if necessary, repair and workmanship as defined in the Program’s Warranty Certificate. The program covers up to a maximum of $35,000 for materials and workmanship involved.
LUX Home Warranty Years 1 – 8 Major Structural Defects
Major structural defects affecting the load-bearing portions of your new home are protected for the entire 8 year period, to a maximum of $35,000 per residential unit.
LUX Home Warranty Coverage
- First year builder workmanship & materials warranty on latent defects.
- Free first year dispute resolution
- Major structural defect coverage for 8 years
- Foundation water penetration coverage for 10 years (requires to use of Delta foundation wrap)
- $35,000 total coverage limit
- $3,500 living expense coverage
- Extended 1st year type coverage for yrs 2 to 5. (offered directly to the homeowners after year one)
What’s Not Covered by LUX Home Warranty?
Home warranty programs in Canada do have similar limitations. Lux Home Warranty allows consumers to best protect their investment with a concerted effort to point out these limitations. LUX Home Warranty is proud of their role in mitigating defects and fostering quality in the market place. Being up-front and earnest is beneficial to everyone.
For more information on LUX Home Warranty please visit their website.